it's the week of October 30
Databases and File Management
Includes a mixture of standards from BIM and PIT.
Click above to post any question you have about this weeks lessons.
Begin each class period by typing in Microtype for 10 minutes
Monday and Tuesday
1. Finish up your Halloween e-Cards.
2. So far we have done a lot. Review by looking over your e- Portfolio. If you've been keeping up with it, you should have a clear vision of what you have accomplished so far.
1. Intro to Access: Lesson 1: Setting up your
Thursday and Friday
1. Access Lesson 2 Creating Records
2. Access Lesson 3 Creating Queries
3. Over the weekend, collect names, their
addresses, and phone numbers for 10
friends to create an address database on
Turn in all assignments for daily grades.Allow yourself enough time on Friday to update your e-Portfolio (Posting it will be a daily grade). Create a reflection about all your artifacts that you've posted so far.
You may work on your e-Portfolio from home, or ask to come in to my room for tutorials. Don't allow yourself to fall behind...this class moves fast!!
Responsive & Interactive